- Each year a square footage report is submitted to the Board of Regents Budget Office.
- This is an opportunity for UGA to amend the reported square footage used for Resident Instruction, or RI.
- This report is typically due at the end of June.
- The goal is to find all added buildings (addition), omitted buildings (deletion), or differences in gross sq ft (either addition or deletion that will alter net RI space.
- It also includes any new buildings that will come on line within the next two years.
- FIDB: Compare the FRPT60A report with the current facilities data.
- Lease Data:Compare the current list of leases obtained from the Real Properties Office with last year’s lease data.
- New Developments: (or information not yet forwarded to this office) Send an email to all UGA employees, i.e. “The Players” who may have further information on planned projects.
- FMD Executive Branch.
- FMD Dept. Heads.
- FMD Budget.
- Office of Institutional Research.
- Office of University Architects.
- Real Estate and Space Mgt.
- Board Of Regents.
Workflow: The square footage report workflow is essentially a year round process. The bulk of the work is completed in the last quarter of the fiscal year.
Usage: The Board Of Regents uses the Square Footage Report to identify future funding requests to help formulate USG’s capital budgeting decisions.
- Database Engine: AiM
- Repository Hosting Platform: GitHub
- Backend Integration: AutoCAD
- Application Server: Apache Tomcat
- Frontend Development: MS Access, MS Excel, VBA
This website is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.