Solutions Engineer Consultant - CapVisor Associates LLC
- Execute and troubleshoot existing R client reporting platform.
- Develop new PowerBI reporting capabilities/enhancements.
- Create troubleshooting and development documentation.
- Provide remote support and finance/portfolio expertise.
- Developed processes to circumvent existing data validation issues.
- Function as a key contributor to CapVisor’s conversion to PowerBI.
Research Analyst - The University of Georgia
- involved in the analytical & technical aspects of financial aid research.
- Design research projects and supervise the collection/analysis of data.
- Interpret findings and organize conclusions in a suitable format.
- Created a Shiny dashboard to analyze state institution enrollment trends.
- Developed a NLP hiring solution that utilizes ML to text mine candidate profiles and quantitatively evaluate the best matches for job postings.
- Created an R based reporting database that integrates Argos, Banner, PL/SQL and Power Bi to help track scholarship initiatives.
Data Management Specialist - The University of Georgia
- Collect, maintain, analyze and distribute data related to UGA facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of special analyses, ad hoc studies and reports.
- Devised an MSAccess interface that helped improve data integrity by 25%.
Technical Product Manager - Oil Price Information Service
- Monitor and assess current data collection methods.
- Formulate process improvements to improve operational effectiveness.
- Streamlined reporting workflow resulting in a 75% runtime reduction.
Team Lead Systems Consulting - Prudential Financial
- Performed technical studies and evaluated business area requirements.
- Provided high-level specialized technical support and consultation.